Translink is Northern Ireland’s integrated bus and rail public transport company and is responsible for Metro, Glider, Ulsterbus, Goldline, NI Railways and Enterprise services. They operate a comprehensive network of bus and rail services throughout Northern Ireland and on cross border routes.
Translink’s mission is to deliver a transformation in public transport, providing integrated services which connect people, enhance the economy and improve the environment, enabling a thriving Northern Ireland.
Bus and Coach Services
- Translink Metro services operate throughout Belfast and the Greater Belfast area.
- Glider connects the east and west of the city and also serves the Titanic Quarter route.
- Ulsterbus and Goldline services connect the rest of Northern Ireland.
- Translink operates Northern Ireland Railways which connects Belfast to various cities and towns in Northern Ireland. Within Belfast, the main train stations are Great Victoria Street Station and Lanyon Station.
- The Enterprise train service connects Dublin and Belfast. It is jointly operated by Translink and Irish Rail.
Plan your journey
- It’s never been easier to make travel plans using the Translink Journey Planner: www.translink.co.uk/