As a venue for conferences the setting and ambiance of Queen’s University is quite simply unsurpassed.
Dramatic Victorian architecture, elegant tree-lined avenues, quiet parks and walkways, and the unique buzz that only a University can generate, combine to make this part of Belfast truly special. Our full time professional team have extensive experience of organising conferences.
At Queen’s you’ll find:
- Venues that can host from 10 to 1000 delegates, for day or residential conferences
- 500 modern en-suite bedrooms available outside term-time at Elms Village
- Superb choice of rooms to suit specific requirements, many with bespoke AV equipment.
- Excellent catering to suit all budgets, tastes and requirements
- Favourable rates for conference delegates
- All facilities fully wheelchair accessible
- Many areas Wi-Fi enabled
- Support services tailored to your requirements
- Attention to detail throughout; with a range of services and ideas to personalise each conference
Queen’s University – Riddel Hall
A self-contained Conference Centre set in a magnificent 13-acre site off the Stranmillis Road, it features an array of adaptable meeting spaces with its own dedicated event staff and on-site catering. All rooms are equipped with modern AV systems, with Wi-Fi available throughout the site. Riddel Hall can accommodate conferences for up to 290 delegates.
Lanyon Building, University Road, Belfast, BT7 1NN
+44 (0)28 9097 5340
|Room||Theatre||Banquet||Reception||Cabaret||Classroom||Boardroom||Exhibition (sq. metres)|
|The Whitla Hall||1200||350||700||264||312||–||560m2|
|The Great Hall||180||150||240||135||–||48||232m2|
|The Canada Room and Council Chamber||80||80||100||64||40||40||118m2|
|Old Staff Common Room||40||40||40||–||–||18||44m2|
|The Isdell Courtyard, Riddel Hall||290||150||300||120||80||48||180m2|
|Riddel Hall Conference Rooms 1&2||276||120||300||100||83||48||200m2|