J & J McConnell’s Distillery and Visitor Experience
Coming soon – McConnell’s Irish Whisky is a brand that dates back to 1776 and thanks to its re-launch by Belfast Distillery Company it is once again finding great success across the city of Belfast and across Northern Ireland. Our shareholders have invested in this once in a lifetime opportunity to not only restore a legendary whiskey, but also a legendary building. Crumlin Road Gaol is one of Belfast’s most historic buildings, dating back to the mid 1800’s we are building a fully operational Distillery and Visitor Experience within this listed building.
On our beautiful top floor we have dedicated event spaces that can be hired out for meetings, events and functions. This space can be configured to your event needs housing a meeting room, a bar and a break out space that can be hired separately or all together. Most furniture is not fixed so the areas can accommodate seated or standing events and can be configured easily. Clients may also want to make use of the tour, café and retail elements of the experience to allow guests to do an activity while visiting as part of their time with us.
- We are #restoringthelegend of the McConnell’s brand and playing our part in bringing distilling heritage back to Belfast city.
- Worlds first LEGAL distillery built in a former prison, not any prison, a Victorian grade A listed building.
- Unique setting for events
- Events can be booked with other exciting activities such as a whiskey tour or cocktail class
- Event spaces are easily modified to meet your needs
- The venue has parking and is central to the city.