Crumlin Road Gaol
Crumlin Road Gaol is one of Belfast’s most beautiful and historical buildings, providing a unique and architecturally stunning space for any event.
The Grade A listed building was built in the nineteenth Century and today its impressive design is complemented by advanced audio-visual technology coupled with outstanding hospitality facilities.
From intimate meetings to exclusive use of the entire building, Crumlin Road Gaol is the ideal setting for conferences, seminars, product launches, drinks receptions, gala dinners, private parties, exhibitions, concerts, movie screenings and more. We pride ourselves on providing unique and bespoke events for each of our clients, and on being as flexible as possible, ensuring that every client’s need is tailored to provide the highest quality experience for your guests.
Located minutes from Belfast City Centre with easy access to travel routes, motorways, airports and seaports, Crumlin Road Gaol offers a versatile and memorable events facility.
- Historical guided and self guided tours
- Living History experiences to bring history to life
- Specialist tours focusing on wide range of topics – paranormal, escapes, suffragettes etc
- Architecturally stunning Grade A listed building
- Bespoke event management and branding
- In house award winning and flexible catering team
- Advanced audio visual technology
- Excellent transport links
- Free secure car parking for all guests