Belfast Metropolitan College
At Belfast Met we guarantee memorable and successful events, from large-scale corporate conferences to public sector and charity functions of all sizes. Our friendly professional team will happily guide you through the event planning process from first site visit to when the last delegates leave. Across our multi-campus College, there are several relaxing, spacious venues for refreshments, lunches and reception breaks to be served.
Located in the heart of Titanic Quarter, this campus is the ideal solution for organisations seeking an inspirational venue. Several meeting rooms are available all year round, including boardroom facilities, lecture theatre, and flat floored flexible spaces. Delegates can also avail of two modern catering venues, Café Met and the Linen Lounge fine dining restaurant and bar.
Situated less than ten minutes from Belfast city centre, e3 houses modern, spacious, and comfortable meeting rooms of various capacities and configurations to suit all business requirements such as conferences, seminars and training courses, presentations, and exhibitions. All rooms offer natural daylight, balanced air conditioning, and are fully equipped with audio visual equipment to suit all your business needs. To complement the wide range of facilities Wi-Fi internet connectivity is available throughout the building.
Titanic Quarter Campus:
• Situated off the main entrance, the Linen Lounge is the perfect place for a morning coffee, bistro lunch or fine dining experience. During term-time food is prepared and served by students undertaking professional cookery and hospitality programmes at Northern Ireland’s largest College. It is the ideal location to relax in a cool and contemporary interior before exploring the neighbouring Titanic Belfast, or the SSE Arena.
• Urban Escape hair and beauty salon at Titanic Quarter is open to the public, equipped to the highest industry standards, offering high street pampering experiences at an affordable price. Students working in the salon are supervised by qualified tutors with a wide range of industry experience.
e3 & CLC, Springvale Campus:
• e3 is an idyllic setting for corporate and team building away days and includes ample free parking for any event. The state-of-the-art venue includes a production kitchen and specialist media studio facilities for hire. To complement the wide range of facilities, audio visual equipment and Wi-Fi connectivity is available throughout the building.
• The business office suite at e3 offers a range of flexible and affordable packages for new-starts, individuals and established organisations who can take advantage of the exceptional, contemporary, first-class facilities. As a creative and collaborative environment, the office suite at Belfast Met is strategically placed to facilitate business incubation, as well as add real value by providing the right amount and type of trusted support, at the right time.
• The Community Learning Centre (CLC), also situated within the Springvale Campus, is an award-winning building, popular for launches, conferences, meetings, and events. The centre provides a number of meeting rooms which feature a range of business facilities.